Supplementary Information for
Naqvi S, Bellott DW, Lin KS, Page DC.
Conserved microRNA targeting reveals preexisting gene dosage sensitivities that shaped amniote sex chromosome evolution
Genome Res 28, 474 (2018)
- Supplementary Table1 Information on statistical tests, alternative hypotheses, test statistics, and p-values used
- Supplementary Table2 Copy number status in control individuals for autosomal genes from the Exome Aggregation Consortium.
- Supplementary Table3 Properties of ancestral X-linked genes assessed in this study.
- Supplementary Table4 Properties of ancestral Z-linked genes assessed in this study
- Supplementary Table5 Pct scores, both with and without normalization for within-UTR conservation, for all gene-miRNA interactions
- Supplementary Table6 Gene expression fold changes from transfection of 4 miRNAs into HCT116 or HEK293 cells