Supplementary Information for
Yang F, Gull K, van Heijden GW, Eckardt S, Leu NA, Page DC, Benavente R, Her C, Hoog C, McLaughlin KJ, Wang PJ.
Meiotic failure in male mice lacking an X-linked factor.
Genes & Development 22, 682 (2008)
- Figure S1 TEX11 forms discrete foci on meiotic chromosomes in fetal oocytes.
- Figure S2 Co-localization of TEX11 and RPA by immuno-EM using rabbit anti-TEX11 and mouse anti-RPA (Calbiochem) antibodies.
- Figure S3 Schematic diagram of the Tex11 targeting strategy.
- Figure S4 Analysis of ATR localization in spermatocytes.
- Figure S5 Asynapsed chromosomes in early (H1t-negative) and mid-to-late (H1t-positive) Tex11-deficient pachynema.
- Figure S6 Analysis of apoptosis in juvenile testes (postnatal day 18).