Supplementary Information for
Wang H, Hu YC, Markoulaki S, Welstead GG, Cheng AW, Shivalila CS, Pyntikova T, Dadon DB, Voytas DF, Bogdanove AJ, Page DC, Jaenisch R.
TALEN-mediated editing of the mouse Y chromosome.
Nature Biotechnology 31, 530 (2013)
- Figure S1 Assay of Sry TALEN activity with the Surveyor nuclease.
- Figure S2 DNA FISH demonstrates normal chromosome composition in Sry-targeted mES clones (representative image).
- Figure S3 PCR genotyping further confirmed the correct targeting of a GFP transgene into the Sry locus.
- Figure S4 PCR genotyping further confirmed the correct targeting of a GFP transgene into the Uty locus.
- Figure S5 Southern analysis of Uty-GFP knock-in alleles.
Table S1 TALEN recognition sequences and the amino acid identity of the repeat variable di-residues (RVDs) in the corresponding TALENs
Table S2 The distributions of genotypes and anatomic sexual phenotypes in progeny from six litters
Table S3 List of top 15 potential off-targets of Sry TALEN pair 2
Table S4 The distributions of genotypes in progeny from mating of XYUty(tm1) male withXXUtx(tm)female mice
Supplementary Materials and Methods