Supplementary Information for
Lesch BJ, Silber SJ, McCarrey JR, Page DC
Parallel evolution of male germline epigenetic poising and somatic development in animals.
Nat Genet 48, 888 (2016)
- Supplementary Text and Figures Includes:
- Figure S1: Assessment of sample purity and quality.
- Figure S2: Correspondence between H3K4me3, H3K27me3, and expression levels.
- Figure S3: Correlations between biological replicates.
- Figure S4: Principal-component and clustering analysis of H3K4me3, H3K27me3, and RNA-seq data.
- Figure S5: Effect of changing ChIP and expression thresholds on the number of poised genes called.
- Figure S6: Effect of changing ChIP and expression thresholds on the number of poised genes called in only one of five mammalian species.
- Figure S7: ChIP signal at sequential ChIP–qPCR targets.
- Figure S8: Characteristics of core poised genes.
- Figure S9: Additional examples of genes poised specifically in only one of five mammalian species.
- Figure S10: Poised genes in Drosophila germ cells and in human and mouse spermatozoa.
- Supplementary Note: Evolution of histone modification states in pachytene spermatocytes and round spermatids
- Supplementary References
- Supplementary Table 10: Primer sequences used for qPCR.